We finally got Justin's class assignment and some info in the mail this evening! He got into the morning program, which I'm very happy about. Really the letters they sent don't have much info in them but we have orientation on his first day. I think I'm more excited about him going to school than he is.
What to do about moving/staying and all of that??
J and I are trying to figure out if we should put the house on the market ASAP or wait a little and see if he gets a job interview somewhere. On the otherhand, many say that job prospects are better if you are in the area you are interviewing for. But, I'm a little nervous about moving somewhere without either of us having a job or with me working full time and hoping he finds something.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment