
GOOD MORNING!
Last night was "Bath Night" here at the house. Time to clean off all the yuck from the last 2 days. Faith and Paige LOVE baths. Justin takes a little convincing but once in there, he has a blast with Paige.
Faith gets First Bath because she's not as dirty as the big kids. Mommy did this bath and Daddy did the big kids once we got them inside.The days are so much longer that the kids have been staying up super late. We'll have to get them on schedule soon since the summer is winding down here in San Diego. Bath time for the big kids started around 8:30 pm.
Faith's obsession related to baths are her washies (wash clothes) - she loves to suck them, soap and all. I've tried having one for her one for me, but she's a hog about it and will wrestle to get them all! I have to pry them out of her hands at the end of the bath.
You can see in this picture - she has one in her hand (a "spare" that was my wash cloth) and her "washie" in the other hand. This is her typical bath time :).
2 comments:
Hey nice blog... i'll put it on my required reading list!
I just love her big smile! She looks just like her big brother and sister! I'm glad you have a blog! I'll be checking it regularly now. I'm a blog reading nerd!
Post a Comment