skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 21, 2006
Today was Justin's first day of Kindergarden and he loves it. It was a little confusing for us new parents but I think we'll learn as we go. Paige wanted to join him but was ok at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bugz, Bean, & our little Monkey
The story and photos from our everyday life with 3 chilren.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
2007
(34)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2006
(38)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(16)
Faithie Annehard to believe she's almost 10 months...
The grass is growing!Jason finished flattening the...
Today was Justin's first day of Kindergarden and h...
I finally scanned some recent pictures we had done...
I got P her booster seat today and she's loving it...
I've been sewing a lot these days- it's our "stash...
The weeks have been going by quickly.Justin is at ...
Not too much going on these days. Paige is going t...
A few recent photos.These are from VBS: Faith disc...
We're back! The drive was long but overall the tr...
CRAFT TIME/ "The Science project"I showed the kids...
The kids had a great time. We met up and all had l...
Thursday morning.... It's the last morning of our ...
GOOD MORNING!Last night was "Bath Night" here at t...
We finally got Justin's class assignment and some ...
The days of summer are going by fast - Justin star...
About Me
A Bugz,Bean,&Baby
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment