We had multiple celebrations with various family members - making it birthday week. J's parents were here the weekend before his bday, then we had his bday, and then his party the week after that. At times my now 6 year old can be a challenge- the attitude can really come out at times, but overall he's a good boy. He just got an excellence award at school for being the kid who tries the hardest and overall does a great job - he was so proud to be picked out of his whole class for that!
Paige --- paige is Paige... a trouble making princess who seems to believe she's almost a teenager! She is a pretty happy girl who at times can get all bent out of shape over the littlest things. She loves dressing up, playing with dolls, and getting dirty in mud! She likes her new preschool and I think she'll do great in K' next year. I have to admit it'll be really nice to drop them both off together. Right now I'm thinking of having her go to late kindergarden (10:30-2:30), but 3 days a week I'd drop her off with Justin at 8am and she'd do K' extended care. Our school charges a flat weekly rate ($60) so to make it worth it, I'd have to use it at least 3 mornings. This would be good for me b/c I work 2 nights a week and I'd get some sleep in that way. Then I'd pick her up at 2:30 with Justin.
Faithie Anne- My happy baby girl! She's officially a toddler and already we're seeing the terrible twos. She knows she's the baby and has rights as such :) She thinks she's in charge of her siblings and it's hard not to give into her screaming at times. She gets very upset when sister (or occasionally brother) closes the bedroom door on her and kicks her out or doesn't let her join in. Last night she was in hysterics b/c Paige was touching her high chair!! Faithie was hold the high chair screaming and pushing paige - P thought this was funny - once she stepped away, she stopped. Faithie doesn't talk yet, but she definately communicates! She's super cute and charming, despite what I said above.

For me- work is going well. I still work in the hospital 1-2 nights a week and recently started doing home health visits through my hospital. I really like the home health and would love to eventually do it more as my main job and the in hospital as my secondary position but timing isn't right for that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment