Monday, January 01, 2007

Faithie is getting older!~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was trying to dress Faith last night and seriously everything was too small on her! I mean I couldn't snap onsies or snap shirts around her neck! So, I went through her closet and the poor baby has no clothes :) She does have plenty of pants, but that is it ... she has 3 dresses, 3 short sleeve tops, 6 long sleeve tops. I guess I need to get her some more clothes... or make them since I have lots of fabric and not lots of money right now.
Edited :) I just found a few of P's old clothes that will fit so she now has a handful of things, but I guess mama will have to sew soon.

Faithie has been getting more chatty in the last few weeks too. She doesn't say any words clearly yet, but we *think* she's saying or tyring to say Justin, Paige, sister, and GO... but not really sure of it :)

She also had a sudden tooth growing burst - poor thing has been teething constantly for about 2 weeks - I think she's getting her 4th tooth in this two week period now!

she dances :) It's so cute - she rocks back and forth and smiles. She'll push her toy to make noise - dances- then stops when it stops.


No comments: