Saturday...
Justin went to Legoland with twin friends of his from school - he'll be home in a few mins.
Faith has been cracking us up with her jibberish - she understands English well but doesn't speak a word! Unfortunately none of us understand FaithieAnnish very well. The girl refuses to sign, except eat, too. The little one can sure get into trouble too.
Justin got a note sent home yesterday that had a permission slip for him to work with a special reading tutor at school. First thought was that he was doing well... then I was thinking - Maybe not - he does have a tendancy to try to just memorize words and not truely read- then I look up the program on the web and it's saying stuff about "for struggling readers in 1st, 2nd, & 3rd grades"... So, I emailed his teacher and she said that it's newly offered for K' and it's b/c he's doing super well and is beyond his classmates. He's also been choosen for a math study.
Paige - not too much- She had daddy day today and just loves it! She is super cute. The girl is so athletic and really is doing well at gymnastics lately.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that is great for Justin!
D still doesn't talk either (and he's more than 2!) except for a few words here and there. It is so frustrating at times! We never did try signing but I wish we had.
Post a Comment