I guess I got busy and haven't updated things here in a long time.
November went by in a rush it seems. School, 2 kids playing soccer and then Thanksgiving... before we knew it, it was Christmas season!
Paige did a modeling shoot for Petco this month - keep an eye out for her in their Spring mailer.
This site has had some changes and the photos need to be smaller now - I'm changing the photo size starting with this post but for older ones, I think if you click on the photos, they'll show full size (if they are full size you'll see a frame around the edges).
Paige had Indian day at school:

A winter trip to Disneyland to see all the Christmas decorations - it was lots of fun except for the one day when Faith's tummy wasn't feeling so well and the day ended with a massive 2 year old blow-out!



Faithie Annie - Princess warrior!

No comments:
Post a Comment