We finally got to go camping. really the summer is flying by. The big kids are only off for about 5.5 weeks and it seems something is happening almost every week. They're having fun with it all.
We went camping in the mountains near us. It was warm and VERY dusty with a lot of flies. The flies really bugged Faith - mainly because she doesn't know how to get them out of her face. The kids did have lots of fun.
On a hike. The view was lovely, but it was a little hot outside of the shade.

A lot of trees had these woodpecker holes in them with lots of acorns stuffed into the holes. Justin really found these interesting (so did us grownups)
The 2nd day we were all a little bored so we drove into Julian via the back route. It wasn't too far and a lovely drive. J got a little sick and spent most of this time in the car, but the kids and I had some fun in the town.
1 comment:
Only 5 1/2 weeks?! That seems so short! I can barely squeeze summer into 12 weeks, lol! (and we don't even have a real school deadline, but I still feel rushed!) But, then again, I'm running against nature---in a few months, the leaves will be gone and it will be cold. Not so much for you.
Post a Comment