Monday, May 28, 2007

we had fun in May.

Jason and I went on a cruise down to Mexico for our 10th anniversary. It was very nice to have some quiet time and get away.

Tuesdays are short days for the big kids. They get out at 11:45, so we often do little field trips on those days. Here are some pictures from the park and Chula Vista nature center

Justin's class had a transportation field trip - they went on a bus, trolley, farrie, and played at the park.

Faith this morning.... She was outside so I could take a few pictures of a dress I just made and stepped on a slug - she was NOT happy! I tried handing it to her but doesn't like bugs we found out.

2 comments:

Fairly Odd Mother said...

The kids are SO CUTE! Gosh, Faith is growing up fast! And Paige is gorgeous---such a little girl---she looks like she is filling out a bit (in a good way!)---or is she still a feather-lightweight?? (Jilly is still pretty small but she is really short too, so it kind of 'fits'). Justin looks the same, just older! Cute kids! And you guys look great and very happy to be on your cruise.

See you on our (quiet) NY Mama board!

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute dress, Erika. It's a good choice for Faith. I can't get over how sweet she is. I can see lots of teeth in some of the pictures. It sounds like you're enjoying them a lot and collecting lots of wonderful memories.
Love,
Shirley